2 miles from Milngavie & Bearsden Town Centres. 8 miles from Glasgow City Centre and Glasgow International Airport. Buses and trains from Milngavie to the Glasgow city centre every 15 minutes.
Craigton Village Milngavie, Glasgow, G62 7HN
TRAVELLING NORTHWARD ON THE M74
1. At Junction 22 exit onto the M8 (Glasgow Airport). At Junction 25 exit onto A739 (Clyde Tunnel)
2. Proceed northwards on the A739 until you come to a roundabout (Canniesburn) Then exit onto the A809.
3. 500 metres after the traffic lights at Bearsden Cross make a right turn onto Stockiemuir Road (Still the A809)
4. Proceed straight through the next 2 roundabouts and up the hill. Next you will see two 40mph signs. Show down and indicate to turn left.
5. Turn left into the lane signposted Tambowie. Proceed uphill and over the cobblestones on the road.
6. Take the right hand fork in the road and then continue to the top of the hill. Tambowie Farmhouse is on the left.
TRAVELLING WESTWARDS ON M8
1. Exit Junction 19. Turn right at the bottom of the slip road onto the A814.
2. After 2 kilometres take the right hand slip road onto the A739 Aberfoyle and the North.
3. Then follow directions from 2 to 6 above.